Accept Cards Ltd are working towards complying with Priority 2 of the W3C Web Content Accessibility Guidelines. We are continually making improvements to meet these guidelines, and our website has been designed to comply with these guidelines.
- Our site is designed to work at a minimum screen resolution of 1024 x 768. In most cases, our users have a screen resolution greater than this.
- Navigation is included in common elements across our website.
- Stylesheets are used on our website using relative text sizes, except in the few cases where we are using graphical text.
- Text size can be altered using the 'View' menu in your web browser.
- Images that are used to give information have alternative text attributes. Where an image is used for purely decorative purposes, the alt attribute is left blank.
- We don't use colour solely to convey information.
- A site map is available to provide information about the layout of the website.
The following access keys may help you to navigate around this website.
- 0 - Homepage
- 1 - Site Map
- 2 - Our Services
- 3 - About Us
- 4 - Testimonials
- 5 - Contact Us
- 6 - Arrange a Quote
- 7 - Request a Call Back
- 8 - FAQs
- 9 - Accessibility
This web site has been tested on the following browsers and platforms.
- Internet Explorer v7.0. v8.0. v9.0.
- Firefox v2.0, v.3.0+
- Google Chrome
- Safari v1.0, v2.0, v3.0+
On Windows platforms (NT4, 95, 98, ME, 2000, XP, Vista) & Macintosh computers (OS X).
Arrange your free review today
Call us on
for friendly no-obligation advice.
Or simply provide us with your details and we will come back to you with our quotation.
We were offered a review of our arrangements and assessment of how they compared with the market; as a result we switched supplier and anticipate making considerable savings. Having experienced a similar process before we were surprised by how easy it was, how quickly the supplier's teething problems were resolved for us, and how well supported we felt. We feel we can recommend the service without reservation....